Added Berith and evolved Taddy + infoName
- For the most part Reeve's life, up until recently, had been rather ordinary. Though one would think being the daughter of a famous hunter would be the exact opposite. Since childhood she'd always wanted to follow in her father's footsteps, to attain greatness and praise as he always would. Quite a bit of a tomboy, she was the sort that most preferred to use the the dolls her mother would make for her as targets for her slingshot. As the years went by, she pushed her father to teach her the ways of the bow and the hunt, only to be told she simply wasn't fit for it.
Not to be discouraged so easily, Reeve kept up her pleading and eventually convinced her father to teach her basic skills, even fashioning a simple bow for her. But even through all of this, her father (spurred on by her mother) insisted that she set aside these thoughts of becoming a hunter in favor being more 'lady-like'. Simply put, the suggestion didn't go over well. Now Reeve strives to prove to her father that she can live up to his name and follow in his footsteps, the pupil longing to become an equal with the master. She hopes the Ranger's guild, despite the turmoil brewing in the region, can provide just the ticket she needs to achieve her goal.Personality
- Reeve's a hardheaded little thing, stubborn as a Tauros. She's a bit on the clingy side when it comes to friends, but really she only means the best and she cares fiercely for those who are close to her. She tries to be cheery most often but her seemingly constant optimism does indeed have it's limits. Reeve's anger only has a few buttons, but they're all quite easy to push, negative comments concerning her height and questioning her age being the two most prominent ones. She's a bit on the mischievous side and she has a penchant for sneaking about that seems almost reptilian
. Also, when it comes to archery...she's actually rather awful at it, despite her enthusiasm for it.
========PokemonAmanita, female Swellow
- Given to Reeve as a Taillow along with King when she was a child. She looks out for the whole group and tries her best to keep them out of too much trouble like a true mother bird. Reeve complains that she tends to worry and fuss over things too much, but her concerns (especially towards Reeve herself) usually have a good reason. Out of the team, she is the second eldest.King, male Grovyle
- Given to Reeve when he was just a Treeko along with Amanita. He and Ama act like close siblings, often teasing each other but caring quite strongly about one another along with Reeve. He has a tendency to be a bit overconfident with his actions, believing himself to be the most capable fighter out of the trio. He's the one who will usually go along with Reeve's plans without much question. That is, unless he gets an earful about it from Ama or a worried comment from Taddy. He is the third eldest.Taddy, male Politoed
- Reeve caught him as a Poliwag on one of her trips to collect water at a spring and has since evolved. He's an easygoing and sweet fellow, much preferring to lay back and relax in the shade than get into any fights. But despite his nature he's no slouch, he can and will fight when the situation truly calls for it. He is the youngest of the four and Reeve has a tendency to spoil him a bit. After the events of Round 1, he's gained a much needed confidence boost from his evolution and is now happier than ever.Berith, male Steelix
- Caught after the events of Round 1, in which his first encounter with Reeve resulted in him attacking her and her opponent Sel for trampling on his head. She later encountered him in the forest. After apologizing to him and reassuring him that it had never been her intent to disturb his sleep, they reached a mutual respect and friendship and he agreed to join her team. He acts like a lapdog given enough cuddles (he loves nose rubs!) and sweet talk, which can often result in a few crushed trees and rocks. His temper will flare up easily when provoked, leading him to carve a path of destruction unless quickly pacified. Though he is the most recent addition, he is the eldest of the four pokemon.